For an important Company located in the province of Vercelli, we are currently recruiting:
- Technical Diploma or Degree in Chemistry/Engineering
- 5 to 7 years of related manufacturing experience maturated in Chemical and/or Automotive industries;
- Strong knowledge of ISO9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
- Strong knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Recognized IRCA/IATF/RAB QSA Audit Qualifications;
- Complaint, NCR and CAPA review and management
- Pc literate: knowledge of Sap is appreciated;
- Italian mother tongue level, fluent in spoken/written English; additional foreign language (French, German) will be a plus;
- Based in the northern province of Vercelli
- Manages all quality-related issues within the manufacturing team;
- Carries out and follows up process audits, tests and controls to verify product conformities;
- Ensures control plans and associated documentation are implemented and maintained;
- Monitors and reports on quality-related key performance indicators including but not limited to scrap monitoring, rework levels, parts per million (PPM) figures
- Ensures compliance with adherence to the Quality Management system (IATF16949 & ISO9001)
- Analyzes data (KPIs) and proposes improvement actions
- Promotes the use of customer preferred techniques for continuous improvement such as Six-Sigma, Poka-Yoke (Error Proofing), and Measurement System Analysis
- Participates in the development and refinement of Design and Process FMEA's (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)
- Conducts benchmarking studies to determine best practices/designs and future trends
Area of work: headquarter in the northern province of Vercelli.
Indicative allocation and salary: permanent contract, full-time, adequate trial period; salary in line with matured skills and experiences.
The selection respects the principle of equal opportunities (L.903/77).
Aut. Min. 1314 RS