Are you a Senior PM with a strong experience in the packaging field?
A leading packaging company specialized in food products, serving customers throughout the globe and based in the Republic of San Marino is looking for you!
You will work in the Business Development team (6 people) for the rotogravure and flexography printing branches, in a highly dynamic and innovating environment with strong opportunities for professional growth.
The ideal candidate has gained significant experience in a similar role at an international group (> 700 employees) and can ensure the conduct of the following activities:
- designing innovative packaging solutions in order to generate competitive advantage for the customer base and SIT Group
- developing value proposition for potential new customers
- maintaining of first time right performance in new business development projects
- performing benchmark analysis on different applications in order to optimize and reduce costs and complexity
The requirements required are as follows:
- Engineering or Chemistry Degree
- German and English fluency/advanced level is compulsory and will be tested during interviews (fluent Italian for foreign candidates)
- willingness to travel to European territory frequently, up to 50% of the time
- a minimum of 5 years' experience in the packaging sector or similar (plastics, chemicals, consumer sectors, food industry, packaging machines)
- possesses strong project management skills and goal-orientated
- has a strong ability to coordinate internal and external partners in cross functional mode
- has excellent knowledge of Microsoft office (PowerPoint and Excel in particular)
The candidate should demonstrate excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills. Decision-making and innovative problem solving are indispensable for this role. A proactive candidate seeking continuous improvement while showing creativity and curiosity is encouraged to apply.
Starting date: asap
Place of work: Republic of San Marino
Contract proposal: the salary will be commensurate with experience and the candidate will be included in a growth program, with a desirable MBO process.
To apply, you must send your curriculum vitae to email@example.com, specifying in the subject, the reference of the research 200351SPPM/IQM.
Candidates are invited to read the privacy information (http://www.iqmselezione.it/privacy_candidato.php).
The selection respects the principle of equal opportunities (L.903/77).
Aut. Min. 1314 RS