Our client is a UK based pharmaceutical consulting company, active worldwide and searching for an
Auditee Account Manager
who will manage the relationships with company's auditees in the GMP Audit Report Library.
Our ideal candidate
1. Is educated to degree level
2. Has proven work experience as an Account Manager or related role
3. Is able to communicate and build strong relationships with key stakeholders
4. Can handle multiple account management projects simultaneously, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
5. Has experience with CRM softwares
6. Has a strong sense of duty and is able to define priorities
7. Is an excellent listener and a reliable coworker
8. Is willing to travel in Italy and Europe
9. Is familiar with multicultural work environments
10. Is fluent in Italian and English; other European languages will be considered a plus.
Reporting to GMP Services Manager
Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with Auditee companies.
Sending quarterly sales reports
Actively taking part in regular meetings (quarterly preference, at least one in person annually)
Understanding the Auditee's audit process and defining the best way the company can fit in
Developing the range of action the company has either within the loyal auditees or prospects
Getting actively involved when issues occur with permission/audit (ex. CAPA)
Area of domicile/residence: Italy, preferably Milan or surrounding areas.
Workplace: Home based work, with availability to travel (on average one week per month)
Indicative allocation and salary: to be defined in relation to candidate's abilities and experience.