Our Client is a mechanical engineering company based in Italy and active worldwide,
searching for a:
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN (rif 210750)
1. Technical diploma or degree (e.g. Diploma of Expert in Mechanics and Automation / degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent);
2. At least 2/3 years' experience in a modern, internationally oriented company, preferably specialised in the production, assembly and distribution of industrial equipment.
3. Good technical background, acquired through consolidated fieldwork;
4. Familiarity with mechanical/pneumatic assembly;
5. Knowledge of the most commonly used programming languages (AutoCad);
6. Propensity to work to objectives and within tight deadlines, dynamic;
7. Strong initiative/activity and problem-solving skills;
8. Strong ability to relate to third parties, in particular customers; maximum flexibility and availability
9. Excellent knowledge of the English language, spoken and written;
10. Willingness to travel and international assignments
11. Domicile near airports
Tasks to be performed:
The ideal candidate will be able to carry out the following activities independently:
Installation, testing and commissioning of systems at customer sites;
Manage the debugging phase of the installations, proposing, when necessary, implementations or programming changes;
Draw up validation protocols;
Managing technical documentation;
Workplace: company headquarters in Albiano Magra (MS), operations at customer sites (Europe, abroad).
Indicative allocation and salary: full-time, open-ended employment contract, with appropriate probationary period; remuneration in line with the skills and experience effectively acquired.
I candidati interessati sono invitati a leggere l'informativa privacy sul sito www.iqmselezione.it. La selezione rispetta il principio delle pari opportunità (L. 903/77). Aut.Min.1314 RS.
For more information please contact me at the following email address :firstname.lastname@example.org