The Sales Manager takes responsibility for mapping, exploring and developing the green energy (renewable) portfolio market at Italian level.
He/She will maintain existing partnerships and negotiates new ones. The Sales Manager owns a portfolio of international Key Accounts and prospects. These are well-known very large corporates working, utilities, producers and large local players in the green energy and power sector.
1. Degree in Business Administration, Economics or related field;
2. Proficiency (written and spoken) in English. Knowledge of another European language (Spanish) will be considered a plus;
3. Experience in the (Green) Energy (Transition) markets, in sales or financial services;
4. Excellent ability to analyse and evaluate commercial opportunities, and sound experience and commercial intuition; deep knowledge of sales techniques;
5. Entrepreneurial attitude, desire of professional growth together with the company's development; passion for his own work; strong orientation to customers and to outcomes, best determination and concreteness;
6. Highly numerated in management and evaluation of P&L and financial values;
7. Leadership, personal appeal, strong relational (with heterogeneous interlocutors), communicational and organizational skills; brilliant; used to work both in autonomy and in team;
8. Strong ethics, full respect for hierarchies; motivated, mature;
9. Attitude to be focused on goals, in short times, under pressure and in multitasking.
DRIVE THE SALES ACTIVITIES:
- Identifying gaps and improvements in available portfolio stack to improve and expand product offerings;
- Qualify the key prospects in close cooperation with Front Office and Business Development Division;
- Contribute to the definition of local market business strategies, working on the value propositions, including commercial plans with the ambition to optimize the profitability;
- Contribute to set up the local market strategy and the specialized corporate risk policy for this market (credit risk, operational risk, asset risk );
- Contribute to the elaboration of the budget and business plan in cooperation with the line managers and other departments;
- Scouting and evaluating new technologies in order to identify the best solution from both technical and economic point of view;
- Define the appropriate financing solutions offering and related sources of financing (own funds, subsidies,...).
Availability: January 2023
Workplace: Loano (SV) - Italy
Indicative allocation and salary: to be defined in relation to candidate's abilities and experience. Contract as a subordinate.
If you are interested, send an email, with you CV in atteched, at email@example.com